Aldo Mondino (Turin, October 4, 1938 – Turin, March 10, 2005) was an Italian sculptor and painter.
Mondino was an artist characterized by an ironic approach to art, with which he used to play a lot. For his works he used many different kinds of materials, including caramel and chocolate, to a more traditional oil painting (but on plastic sheets).
Very important are his mosaics realized using chocolate, seeds, coffee, legumes and many other different materials.
- Angela Vettese, Aldo Mondino, Nuovi Strumenti, 1991
- Vittoria Cohen, Aldo Mondino, Particolare, Spazia, 1995
- Aldo Mondino, Progetto Siena, Prearo Editore, 1996
- Vittoria Cohen, Aldo Mondino dall'Acrilico allo Zucchero, Hopelfulmonster, 2000
- Maurizio Sciaccaluga, Risalto, 2001, Teograf
- Alberto Fiz, Aldo Mondino Il viaggio, Mazzotta, 2002
- Valerio Dehò, The passion for orchids, De Foscherari, 2004
- Valerio Dehò, Allegra con brio, Mazzotta, 2006
- Vittoria Cohen, MappaMondino, Damiani, 2007
- Marco Senaldi, MondoMondino, Damiani, 2007
- Alberto Fiz, Calpestar le uova, 2008, SilvanaEditoriale
- AA.VV. Cent lumières por Casale Monferrato, 2010, Skira
- Valerio Dehò, Aldo Mondino scultore, 2010, Allemandi & C.