Alec Greven is a New York Times bestselling child self-help author. His first book, How to Talk to Girls, was published when he was nine years old. He has subsequently published two additional books, How to Talk to Moms, and How to Talk to Dads. He is slated to release his fourth book, How to Talk to Santa, in 2009, and a fifth book, Rules for School.
He appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show in February, and December 2008 and April 2009, and on NBC's Late Night with Conan O'Brien in December 2008. On February 12, 2009 he also appeared on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
Greven appeared a second time on The Ellen DeGeneres Show in April 2009 to promote his two new books, How to Talk to Dads and How to Talk to Moms.
How to Talk to Girls
Greven's first book, How to Talk to Girls, started as an elementary school project and ended up on the New York Times' best sellers list. He wrote the book after observing boys in the playground and their mistakes when talking to girls.
- BBC Newsbeat
- ISBN 978-0-06-170999-9
- Bielski, Z. "Love guru: Alec Greven's treatise on the battle of the sexes is being published in 17 countries and turned into a movie. He's nine years old", Globe and Mail, December 11, 2008; accessed 15 December 2008
- Washington Post book review
- FOX News report on Greven
- AOL Video
- The Philadelphia Inquirer website
- Publishers Weekly website
|This article about a writer of non-fiction is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|