|No. 83 — Baltimore Ravens|
|Date of birth:||July 1, 1991|
|Place of birth:||Aurora, Colorado|
|Height:||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight:||207 lb (94 kg)|
|High school:||Gambrills (MD) Arundel|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Stats at NFL.com|
Alec Tyler Lemon (born July 1, 1991) is an American football wide receiver who is currently playing for the Baltimore Ravens, on their practice squad. He played college football for the Syracuse Orange and was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Houston Texans in 2013.
Early life and high school career
Lemon attended Arundel Senior High School in Gambrills, Maryland where he played both offense and defense. He set the record for the most receiving yards his senior year with a total of 1,616, while tying the records for touchdowns (23) and receptions (103). He also added 30 tackles, 6 interceptions, and 2 forced fumbles while on the defensive side of the ball.
Lemon was also known for playing baseball during high school and recognized as someone who helped the local community as a volunteer for the Arundel School Mentoring Program. As a senior, he was team captain and a first-team all-state selection by the Associated Press for football.
Lemon attended Syracuse University where he played wide receiver. His senior year, he caught 73 passes for 1,074 yards including 7 touchdowns. This earned him an All-Big East Conference selection. This followed up on his junior year where he caught 69 passes for 834 yards and second-team All-Big East honors. His senior year, he also became the all-time leader in pass receptions for the Orangemen, a title previously held by Rob Moore.
- Stein, Matt (26 April 2013). "Alec Lemon: 5 Things You Need To Know About The Syracuse WR". Bleacher Report. Retrieved 29 April 2013.
- Stubbs, Roman (22 April 2013). "Alec Lemon, Former Arundel Star, Eyes Saturday As Possible NFL Draft Day". Washington Post. Retrieved 29 April 2013.
- Fortuna, Matt (26 October 2012). "Q&A With Syracuse WR Alec Lemon". ESPN. Retrieved 29 April 2013.
- Bien, Louis (28 April 2013). "Undrafted Free Agents 2013: Collin Klein Among 23 New Texans Post-Draft". SB Nation. Retrieved 29 April 2013.
- Wilson, Aaron (8 April 2013). "Syracuse WR, Former Arundel Standout Alec Lemon Worked Out For Bills". Baltimore Sun. Retrieved 29 April 2013.