From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alecto can mean:
- Alecto, one of the Greek Erinyes (Furies)
- Alecto (motorcycle), an English motorcycle manufactured in the immediate post-WW1 period
- Alecto (SPG), an experimental self-propelled gun developed by the British during the Second World War
- HMS Alecto, any of 4 ships of the British Navy
- USS Alecto (AGP-14), originally projected as LST-977, a USA motor torpedo boat tender
- Theretra alecto, the Levant Hawk Moth, a moth of the Sphingidae family
- Jamides alecto, the Metallic Cerulean, a small butterfly found in India that belongs to the Lycaenids or Blues family
- Pteropus alecto, the black flying fox, a megabat of the Pteropodidae family native to Australia and Southeast Asia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alecto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.