From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alef may refer to:
- Aleph, the reconstructed name of the first letter of the Proto-Canaanite alphabet
- Aleph (novel), a 2011 novel by the Brazilian writer Paulo Coelho
- Alef (programming language)
- Alef (magazine), Qatari cultural magazine
- Aleph number alternative spelling
- Alef Poh-ji (born 1987), Thai footballer
- Liga Alef, the third tier of the Israeli football league system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.