Alejandra is the Spanish form of the Greek female given name Alexandra. Alejandra is also the female version of the male given name Alejandro.
- #24 in Spain
- #255 in United States
People with the given name Alejandra
- Alejandra Guzmán, a Latin Grammy Award–winning Mexican rock singer and actress
- Alejandra Gulla, a field hockey player from Argentina, won a bronze medal with the national women's hockey team at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing
- Alejandra García, an Argentine pole vaulter. Her personal best jump is 4.43 metres, which she achieved in April 2004 in Santa Fe. This is the current Argentine record
- Alejandra Pizarnik, was an Argentine poet
- Alejandra Barros, is a Mexican Actress
- Alejandra Echevarría,is a Spanish beauty queen, fashion model, and singer from Jaén, Spain.
- Alejandra Gutierrez, a Venezuelan actress and model
- Alejandra Krauss, is a Chilean politician and former Minister of Planning and Cooperation.