From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alekhine may refer to:
- Alekhine's Defense, a chess opening introduced by Alexander Alekhine
- Alekhine's gun, a chess formation named after Alexander Alekhine
- Alekhine Memorial, a 2013 chess tournament honoring Alexander Alekhine
People with the surname
- Alexander Alekhine (1892–1946), Russian-French chess master and former world champion
- Alexei Alekhine (1888–1939), Russian chess master and brother of Alexander
- Grace Alekhine (1876–1956), American-British-French artist, chess player, and wife of Alexander Alekhine
- Alekhin (disambiguation), for alternative transliteration of this surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alekhine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.