Aleksandr Viktorovich Fyodorov
|Alexander Viсtorovich Fedorov|
|Alma mater||VGIK - All-Russian State University of Cinematography, Moscow, Russian Academy of Education, Moscow|
|Influences||Prof. Dr. Y. Usov|
|Notable awards||Prize for outstanding contribution to the development of media education Russia, 2007. Prize for Best Media Education Book Russia, 2009.|
Alexander Victorovich Fedorov (Russian: Александр Викторович Фёдоров) was born November 4, 1954. He completed his Ph.D. dissertation about media education (1993) at the Russian Academy of Education (Moscow).
He was the president of the Russian Association for Film and Media Education (2003-2014)  and now he is deputy director of the Anton Chekhov Taganrog Institute (Russia) and main editor of Russian pedagogical journal "Media Education" (‘Mediaobrazovanie’). He is also a member of the Russian Academy of Film Arts & Science, Russian Union of Filmmakers, CIFEJ and FIPRECI. Alexander Fedorov is the author of 20 books on media education and media literacy and more than 400 articles (in Russian, English, Canadian, French, German, and Norwegian media studies and media literacy journal).
Since 1997 he has received scientific research grants on media culture and media education from the President of the Russian Federation, Russian Foundation for Humanities, Russian Ministry of Education, Kennan Institute (US), IREX (US), MacArthure Foundation (US), Open Society Institute (Soros Foundation, US), DAAD (Germany), and others. He was a guest professor and research fellow in Norway Association for Media Education, Oslo (1995), Central European University (Budapest, 1998, 2006), Kassel University (2000), Maison des sciences de l'homme, Paris (2002, 2009), Kennan Institute, Washington D.C. (2003), Humboldt University, Berlin (2005), University of Mainz (2010), Johann Wolfgang Goethe Universität Frankfurt am Main (2014).
- Fedorov, Alexander (2009). Media Education: Yesterday and Today. Moscow: ICOS UNESCO ‘Information for All’, 232 p.
- Fedorov, Alexander (2008). On Media Education. Moscow.
- Fedorov, A. (2007). Development of the Media Competence and Critical Thinking of Pedagogical University’s Students. Moscow, 616 p.
- Fedorov, A. (2007). Media Education: Sociology Surveys]. Taganrog: Kuchma Publishing House, 228 p.
- Fedorov, A. and all. (2007). Aesthetical Conception in Russian Media Education and Scientific Heritage of Y.Usov. Taganrog: Kuchma Publishing House, 183 p.
- Fedorov, A. and all. (2007). Media Education in the US, Canada and UK. Taganrog: Kuchma Publishing House, 256 p.
- Fedorov, A. and all. (2007). Problems of Media Education. Taganrog: Taganrog State Pedagogical Institute, 212 p.
- Fedorov, A. (2005). Media Education of Future Teachers. Taganrog: Kuchma Publishing House, 314 p.
- Fedorov A., and all. (2005). Media Education. Media Pedagogic. Media Journalism. Moscow: UNESCO Program ‘Information for All’. CD. 1400 p.
- Fedorov, A., Novikova A. (2005). Media Education in the Leading Western Countries. Taganrog: Kuchma Publishing House, 270 p.
- Fedorov, A. and all. (2004). Media Literacy for Future Teachers and Modernization of Educational Process in Russia. Taganrog: Kuchma Publishing House, 188 p.
- Fedorov, A. (2004). Children’s Rights and the Problem of Violence on the Russian Screen. Taganrog: Kuchma Publishing House, 414 p.
- Fedorov, A. (2004). Media Education and Media Literacy. Taganrog: Kuchma Publishing House, 340 p.
- Fedorov, A. (2003). Media Education in Pedagogical Universities. Taganrog: Kuchma Publishing House, 124 p.
- Fedorov, A. (2003). Media Education in the Western World. Taganrog: Kuchma Publishing House, 238 p.
- Fedorov, A. & Chelysheva I. (2002). Media Education in Russia: Short History of Development. Taganrog: Poznanie, 265 p.
- Fedorov, A. (2001). Media Education: History, Theory and Methods. Rostov: CVVR. 708 p.
- Fedorov, Alexander. Media Education: Sociology Surveys. Taganrog, 2007.
- Fedorov, Alexander. Violence on the Russian & American Media Screen and Youth Audience. Taganrog, 2003.
- Fedorov, Alexander. On Media Education. Moscow, 2008.
- Fedorov, Alexander. Film studies in the university students’ audience: from entertainment genres to art house. Moscow, 2014.
- Fedorov, Alexander. Media literacy education. Moscow, 2015.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Aleksandr Viktorovich Fyodorov|
- Russian Open Web Library "Media Education", Russian Association for Film and Media Education
- Russian Journal 'Media Education'
- Anton Chekhov Taganrog Institute, Russia
- Alexander V. Fedorov books on the web Google Print
- Alexander V. Fedorov media literacy works on the web Google Scholar
- Alexander Fedorov on the web Go Get Papers