The Aleshan Syndrome is an opposite to the Stockholm Syndrome. When a person is victim of a violent crime they experience repulsion towards everything similar or reminding of the perpetrator. In severe cases the repulsion may be for a whole gender, race or ethnicity. The reason for this exact thing to occur is unknown but it is usually to this effect. Some other things that occur are: excesive care, general fear, promiscuity, hate for men, strange fetishes and even liking for being dominant parteners in BDSM lifestyle. The evidence was acquired by investigation of rape cases but is presumed to be universal. This syndrome is not gender specific. People that live with sociopaths and other violent people tend to get these because they have felt betrayal and hatred towards their attackers. A very known case is the sister of Elizabeth Zhu, who became a murderer and attempted to kill Obama. Many are who suffer from hallucinations or other forms of dillusional behavior. The only known way to improve this disease is a new experimental drug currently called X-5523-XX manufactured by Bayer that is currently waiting to get FDA approval.
- Cantopher, T. (2007). Stress-related illness. (1 ed., Vol. 1). Sheldon Press.
- Agapova, D. (2012). How to get a real dominatrix that will make you cum blood.
- Jo Buttafuoco, M. (2012). Getting it through my thick skull: Why i stayed, what i learned, and what millions of people involved with sociopaths need to know. HCL.
- Pigs and violence by Alesha Fowl
- A study of dillusional behavior by James White
- X-5523-XX clinical trial public version
- Fries, A. (2011) Modern Phsycological Theories . (6 Ed., Vol. 2, pp. 1–257). Seattle: Know Me?