October 5, 1976
|Occupation||Radio presenter, television presenter|
|Height||5 ft 3 in (1.60 m)|
|Television||La France a un incroyable talent
C à vous (France 5)
|Spouse(s)||Clément Miserez (2012–present)|
Radio and beginnings on television
After studying communications and audiovisual in Lyon, she began a career in radio on Nostalgie in 1997 before joining the channel MTV in New York. On her return to France, she joined Radio Nova in 2000 and FG DJ Radio in 2003.
She also started a television career in 2003, working for a year for Match TV as a columnist in J'y étais and for TF1 as a columnist for the program Combien ça coûte ?. She was also a columnist for La Matinale on Canal+.
Career on M6
She joined the channel M6 in 2006. In September, she replaced Virginie Efira to host the program Classé Confidentiel. In November 2006, 2007 and 2008, she hosted the three first seasons of La France a un incroyable talent. In December 2006, she hosted the second season of L'amour est dans le pré (French version of Farmer Wants a Wife), replacing Véronique Mounier while she was pregnant. In 2007, she hosted Nouvelle Star, ça continue, a follow-up of the reality program Nouvelle Star from M6 broadcast during the second part of the evening on W9, another channel of the same group. In August 2008, she participated at an advertisement for the perfume Magnifique, a new fragrance of Lancôme, broadcast live on M6 from the Musée Rodin.
She left M6 in June 2009 to join the channel group France Télévisions. Since September 2009, she hosts the daily television program C à vous on France 5. She co-hosted in December 2009 on France 2 a show from the Telethon with Cyril Hanouna. In January 2010, she co-hosted with other presenters from France Télévisions a show dedicated to help the victims of the 2010 Haiti earthquake which was broadcast on France 2. In September 2010, she joined the radio France Inter to present a weekly program on Sunday morning titled Je hais les dimanches. In February 2011, she left France Inter for a full-time career in television. In April 2011, she hosted Les grandes voix du Sidaction during the first part of the evening on France 2. In May 2012, she was replaced for hosting C à vous due to maternity leave.
In 2011, Alessandra Sublet participated at an advertisement for the cosmetic product Garnier Ultralift. In 2013, she renewed her contract with a new advertisement for Garnier and still for the same product.
Sublet married in April 2008 before separating in June 2009. She gave birth to a girl named Charlie on June 28, 2012 from her relationship with Clément Miserez, a film and television producer. They married the same year.
Alessandra Sublet is also well known for her short haircut. She has stated herself that she has never felt comfortable with long hair and that her short haircut was a way to impose herself. She also added that she feels much better with short hair and that it suits her perfectly.
- "Alessandra Sublet est la cousine de Willy Sagnol". purepeople.com. January 21, 2008. (French)
- Emmanuel Berretta (June 30, 2009). "France 5 : Alessandra Sublet préférée à Guillaume Durand et à Stéphane Bern". Le Point. (French)
- "Alessandra Sublet sur France 5". Le Nouvel Observateur. July 1, 2009. (French)
- "Alessandra Sublet". tvmag.com. Retrieved October 27, 2010. (French)
- "Alessandra Sublet: "Les talk-show, il n’y a pas de la place pour tout le monde"". Premiere. August 29, 2012. Retrieved September 11, 2012. (French)
- Guillaume Cérin (August 27, 2010). "France Inter - La station bouscule sa grille et mise sur de fortes personnalités". radioactu.com. (French)
- Julien Mielcarek (February 23, 2011). "Alessandra Sublet quitte France Inter". PureMédias. (French)
- Thomas Gaetner (April 2, 2011). "Les grandes voix chantent pour le Sidaction : Alessandra Sublet : "Je compte sur votre générosité !"". premiere.fr. (French)
- "Alessandra Sublet annonce qu'elle arrête C à vous". Le Point. May 8, 2013. (French)
- "Alessandra Sublet présentera Fais-moi une place". Le Nouvel Observateur. Retrieved August 20, 2013. (French)
- Amélie Bertrand (June 9, 2009). "Alessandra Sublet est un cœur à prendre". plurielles.fr. (French)
- Vincent Julé (June 30, 2012). "Alessandra Sublet a accouché". Gala. (French)
- "Alessandra Sublet : Mais qui donc est Clément, son mari ?". purepeople.com. December 20, 2012. (French)
- "Du long au court, Alessandra s'affirme !". Aufeminin.com. (French)