||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2010)|
||This article has an unclear citation style. (June 2014)|
He has worked as a director of variety shows for the Italian television channel RAI for twenty-five years. He is also a photographer of female nudes and author of two works on Capri. His photographs are included in the archives of the Bibliothèque Nationale de France. He is one of the largest collectors of erotic books and nude photographs in Europe.  A portion of his book collection has been exhibited in the fall of 2007 at the Maison européenne de la photographie in Paris. His Books of Nudes (2007), features published studies by photographers, both famous and forgotten, who have taken the naked body as their subject. 
- Capri - Zanichelli, 2000, ISBN 88-7621-351-1
- Nudo. I libri fotografici dal 1895 a oggi - Contrasto, 2007, ISBN 978-88-6965-087-1
- Books of Nudes / Livres de nus - Harry N. Abrams, 2007, Editions de la Martinière, 2007, ISBN 978-0-8109-9444-7
- Curiosa; la bibliothèque érotique, Editions de la Martinière, 2012, ISBN 978-2-7324-5274-6
- "5B4: Books of Nudes by Alessandro Bertolotti". 5b4.blogspot.com. 2007-11-16. Retrieved 2014-03-19.
- by (2014-01-30). "Books of Nudes by Alessandro Bertolotti | 9780810994447 | Hardcover | Barnes & Noble". Search.barnesandnoble.com. Retrieved 2014-03-19.
Patrick Remy, Le collectionneur mis à nu, Numero, Octobre 2007.
Anne Sauvagnargues, Parures de nus, Liberation, 8 novembre 2007.
Silvana Turzio, Effetti concettuali del nudo in pagina, Alias Manifesto, 24 nov. 2007.
Ann Landi, May contain nudity, Art News, summer 2008.
Nude Visions. 150 years of nude photographers, Keherer Verlag, 2009, ISBN 9783868280609
Hans-Michael Koetze, Photographers A-Z, Taschen, 2011.
|This article about an Italian photographer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|