From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alex is a unisex given name.
Alex may also refer to:
- Alex, Haute-Savoie, France
- Alex, Oklahoma, USA
- Alex (restaurant), Las Vegas, USA
- Alex (Alexanderplatz), Berlin, Germany
- Alex de Souza, a Brazilian footballer born 1977
- Alex Rodrigo Dias da Costa, Brazilian footballer born 1982
- Alex (comic strip)
- Alex (videotex service), by Bell Canada in the early 1990s
- Alex (sniper rifle), a Polish sniper rifle (Bor)
- Alex (1908 automobile), an early British automobile
- Alex (parrot), talking African gray parrot studied by psychologist Irene Pepperberg
- Alex Reader, an e-book reader
- Tropical Storm Alex (disambiguation), a number of named tropical cyclones
- Alex (1992 film), a 1992 New Zealand/Australia film
- AleX, an Italian TV series
- Alex (software), a lexer generator written in Haskell
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alex.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.