From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Alexa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alexa may refer to:
- Alexa (name), a given name (and list of people with the name)
- Alexa (typeface), a typeface
- Alexa (genus), a genus of legumes
- Alexa Internet, a subsidiary of Amazon.com
- Alexa Fluor, a family of fluorescent dyes
- Arri Alexa, a digital motion picture camera
- 2013 Middle East cold snap, also referred to as Alexa
- Amazon Echo, responding to the default name Alexa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alexa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.