Alexander Nevsky (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alexander Nevsky was a Russian statesman and military hero.
Alexander Nevsky may also refer to::
- Life of Alexander Nevsky, a literary monument
- Life of Alexander Nevsky (illuminated manuscript), a 16th-century illuminated manuscript
- Order of Alexander Nevsky, an order of merit of the Russian Federation
- Alexander Nevsky Cathedral (disambiguation), the name of various cathedrals
- Alexander Nevsky Lavra, monastery in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Alexander Nevsky Bridge, in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Alexander Nevsky Square, in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Sikorsky Alexander Nevsky, a Russian bomber
- Aleksandr Nevskiy (athlete) (born 1958), Russian decathlete
- Alexander Nevsky (film), a 1938 film by Sergei Eisenstein
- Alexander Nevsky (Prokofiev), the score by Sergei Prokofiev for the film, later reworked into a cantata
- Russian frigate Alexander Nevsky, a naval frigate lost at sea near the Danish coast in 1868
- Icebreaker St. Alexander Nevsky, later renamed Lenin
- Alexander Nevsky, a Sverdlov class cruiser
- Russian submarine Alexander Nevsky, fourth generation Borei-class submarine which sea trials started at 2011
- Alexander Nevsky (prize), a Russian national annual historical-literary competition
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.