Alexander Radwan (born on 30 August 1964 in München) is a German politician and Member of the European Parliament for Bavaria with the Christian Social Union in Bavaria, Member of the Bureau of the European People's Party and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs.
He is a substitute for the Committee on Legal Affairs and a vice-chair of the Delegation for relations with the Mashreq countries.
- since 1995: Lawyer
- since 1996: Employed in industry
- since 1998: Departmental manager of a company in the information and telecommunications sector
- 1989-1994: District chairman of the Junge Union in Miesbach
- 1994-1999: District Chairman of the Junge Union of Upper Bavaria
- Member of local, district and regional executives of the CSU
- District Chairman of the Upper Bavaria Small Business Union and Vice-Chairman for Bavaria
- Member of the Miesbach District Council
- since 1999: Member of the European Parliament