Alexander Stewart, 6th Earl of Galloway
Alexander Stewart, 6th Earl of Galloway (c. 1694–24 September 1773) was the son of James Stewart, 5th Earl of Galloway by Catherine, daughter of Alexander Montgomerie, 9th Earl of Eglinton (c.1660-1729).
In 1719, he married Lady Anne Keith, the youngest daughter of the 9th Earl Marischal and they had one child:
- Lady Mary Stewart (d. 1751), who married Kenneth Mackenzie, Lord Fortrose
- Lady Susanna Stewart (d. 15 Aug 1805) She married Granville Leveson-Gower, 1st Marquess of Stafford.
- John Stewart, 7th Earl of Galloway (1736–1806)
- Admiral the Honourable Keith Stewart of Glasserton (1739–1795)
- James Edward (1743–1812) Marjorie Elizabeth Stewart d.1812
- Lady Margaret Stewart (d. 1762)
- Lady Charlotte Stewart (d. 1818) married John Murray, 4th Earl of Dunmore
- Lady Catherine Stewart (c. 1750–?)
- Lady Harriet Stewart (d. 1788) She married Archibald Hamilton, 9th Duke of Hamilton.
|Grand Master of the
Grand Lodge of Scotland
The Earl of Leven
|Peerage of Scotland|
|Earl of Galloway||Succeeded by
|This biography of a Scottish peer or noble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|