Alexei Vladimirovich Lezin (Russian: Алексей Владимирович Лeзин, born February 27, 1973 in Energetik, Orenburg) is a former Russian boxer, who won the Super Heavyweight bronze medal at the 1996 Summer Olympics. Lezin never turned pro.
- 1993 competed as a Heavyweight at the World Championships in Tampere, Finland. Lost to Félix Savón in the quarter-final.
- 1994 won the Military World Championships in Tunis, Tunisia as a Superheavyweight, defeating Vitali Klitschko in the final.
- 1994 won the Goodwill Games in St Petersburg, Russia, defeating Nikolay Valuev and Lance Whitaker.
- 1995 won the World Championship in Berlin, Germany, defeating Vitali Klitschko in the final.
- 1995 2nd place at Military World Championship in Ariccia, Italy. Lost to Vitali Klitschko in the final.
- 1996 won the European Championship in Vejle, Denmark, defeating Wladimir Klitschko in the final.
- 1997 competed at World Championship in Budapest, Hungary. Lost to Alexis Rubalcaba in the quarter-final.
- 1998 won the European Championship in Minsk, Belarus. Defeated Sinan Samil Sam in the Semifinal.
- 2000 won the European Championship in Tampere, Finland, defeated Paolo Vidoz in the final.