From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alexia may refer to:
- Alexia Vassiliou, singer, composer, lyricist, actress. Also known as, Alexia, in Greece and Cyprus.
- Alessia Aquilani, Italian singer
- Alexia Bryn, a Norwegian pair skater
- Alexia Dechaume-Balleret, a French professional tennis player
- Alexia Kelley, director of the Department of Health and Human Services' Center for Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Alexia Khadime, a British singer & actress
- Alexia Massalin, an American computer scientist and programmer
- Alexia Portal, a French actress
- Alexia Sedykh, French hammer thrower and daughter of the men's world record holder
- Alexia Walker, an English cricketer.
- Aléxia Zuberer, a Swiss-French ski mountaineer, ski instructor and mountain guide
- Princess Alexia of the Netherlands
- Princess Alexia of Greece and Denmark
- Alexia (condition), a brain disorder affecting the ability to read (from the Greek ἀ, privative, expressing negation, and λέξις = "word")
- Alexia Wight, an Australian plant genus, synonym of Alyxia
- Index-Alexia Alluminio, an Italian cycling team
- MV Alexia, an oil tankers converted into Merchant Aircraft Carrier
- Alexia, satirical character played by Alessandra Faiella in the 1997 Italian Rai2 TV show Pippo Chennedy Show
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.