Alexis Amore at the AVN Adult Expo on 18 January 2013
December 29, 1978 |
Lima, Peru 
|Other names||Alexis Amour, Alexis Lamore|
|Height||1.57 m (5 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||51 kg (112 lb)|
|No. of adult films||297 as actress, 1 as director (per IAFD) as of November 2013|
Alexis Amore (born December 29, 1978) is the stage name of a Peruvian-born pornographic actress, erotic dancer and model. She moved to the United States when she was nine, and speaks and writes fluent Spanish. She says she is the second most Googled person in Peru, after the president.
In January 2003, she re-entered the industry after a short break, and signed exclusively with Jill Kelly Productions (JKP) and began in February 2003. She eventually left the company and, in June 2004 she signed an acting and directing deal with Anabolic Video under which she would direct eight to ten movies and star in six films a year. This made her Anabolic's first 'contract girl'.
Her family is aware of her career and support it.
In 2005 she became the Video Team spokeswoman and exclusive contract performer. Alexis Amore is also known as the “Peruvian Princess,”. She was to be the central talent for Video Team's Ethnicity Films line, which specialized in Latin, African-American and interracial titles.
She is to represent Video Team at press events, signings and meet-and-greet shows with fans. At this time she had over 300 films to credit in the adult industry.
Since early 2006, Amore has infrequently written for AVN Insider, is a contract girl for Metro/Video Team, and has a sex-toys contract with California Exotic Novelties.
She is also a radio host.
- 2003 AVN Award nominee – Best All-Girl Sex Scene, Video – Still Up in This XXX
- 2004 1Down.com Best XXX Feature Entertainer
- 2004 Nightmoves Magazine Best Actress
- 2006 AVN Award nominee – Best Tease Performance – Zrotique
- 2006 AVN Award nominee – Best Group Sex Scene, Film – Sentenced
- BIO at Internet Adult Film Database
- Rhett Pardon (2004-06-10). "Alexis Amore Inks Deal With Anabolic". XBIZ. Retrieved 2009-04-11.
- "Alexis Amore". Lukeisback.com. Retrieved 2013-05-04.
- Alexis Amore: Porn, Sex, Fantasies & More – Adult Film Star Tells All | Newz Breaker
- "Alexis Amore Interviews @ Adult DVD Empire". Adultdvdempire.com. 2002-09-01. Retrieved 2013-08-07.
- Industry news story
- "2003 AVN Awards Nominations List". AVN.com. Archived from the original on 2002-11-27. Retrieved 2007-10-02.
- Dan Miller (2005-11-25). "2006 AVN Awards Nominations Announced". AVN.com. Archived from the original on 2006-12-06. Retrieved 2007-08-08.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Alexis Amore.|