Alexis Loret (born 10 January 1975 in Saint Lô, Manche, Basse-Normandie, France) is a French film and television actor.
Devoting himself initially to cabinetmaking, he became model, and was noticed by André Téchiné.
- Sartre, l'âge des passions (2006)
- SoeurThérèse.com (1 episode, 2006)
- Mademoiselle Gigi (2004)
- Pierre et Jean (2004)
- Nestor Burma (1 episode, 2002)
- L' Algérie des chimères (2001)
- Les Déracinés (2001)
- Louis la brocante (1 episode, 1999)
- La philo selon Philippe (5 episodes, 1995–1996)