||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (October 2013)|
|Industry||IT-Business Management, Enterprise Architecture, IT Planning, Business Process Management, SOA Governance, IT Portfolio Management|
|Key people||Co-Founders Erik Masing (CEO) and Dr. Oleg Kovrigin (CTO), Frank Schiewer (CSO)|
alfabet provides a software suite that supports Business IT Management.
Founded in 1997, alfabet develops and markets a software suite for strategic IT management and IT planning. The company is based in Berlin and has its U.S. headquarters in Cambridge, Massachusetts and APAC headquarters in Singapore. The company was acquired by Software AG.
Customers of alfabet include companies across a broad range of industries, with a focus on financial services, automotive, telecommunications, logistics, and high technology.
- Enterprise Architecture
- Enterprise Architecture Management
- Business Process Modeling
- Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance
- Information Technology Governance
- Risk Management
- Service-Oriented Architecture
- . Alfabet http://www.alfabet.com/en/news/press-releases/software-ag-acquires-alfabet-ag-and-strengthens-market-position/. Retrieved 16 August 2013. Missing or empty
|This article about an IT-related or software-related company or corporation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|