Alfred T. Fellheimer
In 1898 he joined the firm of Frost & Granger. In 1903 he joined Reed and Stem. As a junior partner he was lead architect in Reed & Stem's partnership with Warren and Wetmore for the design of Grand Central starting in 1903. Following the death Charles Reed in 1911 he became a named partner of Stem & Fellheimer which designed Union Station (Utica, New York) in 1913. The firm became Fellheimer & Long with Allen H. Stem Associated Architects in 1914 and designed the Morris Park (IRT Dyre Avenue Line) in the Bronx.
In 1923 he and an associate, Steward Wagner, from the earlier firm formed Fellheimer & Wagner and designed Union Station (Erie) and Union Station (Erie). The firm completed the Cincinnati station in 1933. In 1939 the firm had a commission to do a complete overhaul of the CBS Studio Building.
The firm became Fellheimer, Wagner & Vollmer which designed the Faragut Houses project in Brooklyn starting in 1942. and the Albany Houses complex in Brooklyn starting in 1950 for the New York City Housing Authority.
- Grand Central Terminal, New York City, 1903
- Union Station (Utica, New York), Utica, New York, 1913
- Morris Park (IRT Dyre Avenue Line), Bronx, 1914
- Terminal Station, Macon, GA 1916
- Union Station (Erie), Erie Pennsylvania, 1923
- Greensboro (Amtrak station). Greensboro, North Carolina, 1927
- Buffalo Central Terminal, Buffalo, New York, 1929
- Cincinnati Union Terminal, Cincinnati, Ohio, 1933
- CBS Studio Building, New York City, 1939 (remodel)
- Faragut Houses, Brooklyn, New York, 1942
- Albany Houses, Brooklyn, New York, 1950
- Hahne & Company department store, Montclair, New Jersey, 1951
- Beekman Theatre, Manhattan, 1952
- The Semi-centennial Alumni Record of the University of Illinois Published by University of Illinois, 1918
- AIA Guide to New York City by Norval White (Author), Elliot Willensky (Author) Three Rivers Press; 4 edition (June 2000)] ISBN 0-8129-3107-6
- Biographical Dictionary of Cincinnati Architects, 1788-1940 - architecturecincy.org - Retrieved January 9, 2009