|Full name||Alfredo Morales|
|Date of birth||12 May 1990|
|Place of birth||Berlin, Germany|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Playing position||Defender, Midfielder|
|FC Ingolstadt 04|
|1994–1997||BSC Reinickendorf 21|
|1999–2000||FC Concordia Wilhelmsruh|
|2008–2013||Hertha BSC II||81||(11)|
|2013–||FC Ingolstadt 04||57||(3)|
|2008–2009||United States U20||4||(0)|
|2012||United States U23||1||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16:55, 30 March 2015 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
In November 2008, Morales made his first match for the second team of Hertha BSC in the Fußball-Regionalliga. In 2010, he was allowed the to travel with the professional players to the summer training camp for first time, though he couldn't make it to the squad. Due to injuries to Fanol Perdedaj and Raffael, he made his professional debut for Hertha's first team on 5 December 2010 in a match against TSV 1860 München, which Hertha lost 0–1.
On 17 May 2013, Morales joined FC Ingolstadt 04 on a two-year contract. Morales received a red card in the 80th minute of Ingolstadt's opening match against FC Erzgebirge Aue on 19 July 2013 after earning a spot in the starting XI.
Morales was eligible to play for the United States through his father, who is Peruvian but also is an American citizen and served in the U.S. military. Morales was called up by the senior U.S. squad for the November 2011 European friendlies. Morales made his first appearance for the U.S. National Team on 29 January 2013 in an international friendly vs Canada, coming on as a substitute in the 75th minute.
Morales had considered playing for the Peru national football team since his father is from Chimbote, Peru, Sergio Markarian, coach of the Peruvian national team, had shown interest in the German born player.
- "BSC: Hertha mit 27 Spielern ins Trainingslager - News - 2. Bundesliga - die offizielle Webseite der Bundesliga". bundesliga.de - die offizielle Webseite der Bundesliga (in German). Feb 25, 2015. Retrieved Feb 25, 2015.
- "0:1 bei 1860 München, Rote Karte für Sejna". Hertha BSC Blog (in German). Dec 5, 2010. Retrieved Feb 25, 2015.
- Sciaretta, Brian (17 May 2013). "Morales Signs With Ingolstadt". Yanks Abroad. Retrieved 8 June 2013.
- "Ingolstädter Fehler machen Sylvestr glücklich: FC Ingolstadt 04 - Erzgebirge Aue 1:2 (0:1)". kicker online (in German). Dec 12, 2011. Retrieved Feb 25, 2015.
- "Alfredo Morales: 7 Things You Should Know". thedenimkit.com. 4 November 2011. Retrieved 6 March 2015.
- "Klinsmann Names 22 Players to MNT Roster for Important November Friendlies Against France and Slovenia". ussoccer.com. 3 November 2011. Retrieved 14 September 2012.
- "Alfredo Morales a Depor: 'Me gustaría jugar con Claudio Pizarro' (AUDIO)". Depor (in Spanish). Jan 22, 2014. Retrieved Feb 25, 2015.
- "Markarián: Alfredo Morales del Hertha quiere jugar por Perú" (in Spanish). peru.com. 23 September 2011. Retrieved 14 September 2012.