|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles; try the Find links tool for suggestions. (April 2014)|
|Known for||Lamp Moser|
Moser invented a lamp in 2002 with a plastic bottle, water and bleach, which works by refraction of sunlight. The intensity of the Lamp Moser is approximately 60 voltios (watts) and emits no CO2. Are easily constructed and installed.
"It's a divine light. God gave us the sun at all, so the light is for everyone. Whoever wants to (use the Lamp Moser), saves money. You will not electrocute with this and does not cost you a dime".—Alfredo Moser, August 2013.
- Cromo (20 August 2013). "El Thomas Edison de los pobres" (in Spanish). Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- Spanish China (15 August 2013). "Gran invento de bombilla que triunfa en suburbios de todo el planeta" (in Spanish). Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- Conciencia Eco (18 de August 2013). "Cómo hacer luz con una botella de plástico" (in Spanish). Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- La República (Uruguay) (17 de August 2013). "Brasileño ilumina su casa con botellas de agua" (in Spanish). Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- BBC (17 August 2013). "Alfredo Moser Inventor" (in Spanish). Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- This article draws heavily on the in the Spanish-language Wikipedia, which was accessed in the version of 9/2013.