From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ali Akbar may refer to:
For places in Iran, see Ali Akbar, Iran.
- Ali al-Akbar ibn Husayn (664–680), son of the third Shi'ah Imam, Husayn ibn Ali, and Umm Layla
- Ali Ekber Çiçek (1938–2006), Turkish musician
- Ali-Akbar Davar (1888–1937), Iranian prosecutor
- Ali-Akbar Mousavi Khoeini, Iranian human rights activist
- Ali Akbar Jalali (born 1954), Iranian professor
- 'Ali Akbar Khata'i, the author of a book of China completed in 1516
- Ali Akbar Moradi, Iranian-Kurdish musician and composer
- Ali Akbar Nategh-Nouri (born 1944), Iranian politician
- Ali Akbar Sadeghi (born 1937), Iranian artist
- Ali-Akbar Shahnazi (1897–1985), Iranian musician
- Ali Akbar Velayati (born 1945), Iranian politician
- Ali Akbar, alias of Alakbar Aliyev, Azerbaijani writer and journalist
- [(Md. Ali Akbar Hossain}] (Born 1986,Shariatpur,Bangladesh),Bangladeshi Scholar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.