|Born||Alexandra Elaine Fedotowsky
September 16, 1984
Alexandra Elaine "Ali" Fedotowsky (born September 16, 1984) is an American TV personality, correspondent, host, spokesperson and blogger. She was also a reality television contestant known from her appearances as a cast member on the ABC reality shows The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love and was the sixth Bachelorette (2010).
Fedotowsky's work in television began when she was selected as a cast member on ABC's reality show The Bachelor series which first aired on January 4, 2010. The show placed her with twenty-four other women all contending for the affection of pilot Jake Pavelka. She left the show when she was confronted with an ultimatum from her employer, Facebook, regarding the choice to return to work or to quit.
After The Bachelorette, Fedotowsky moved to San Diego, California and joined the local Fox news station as a weekly morning show correspondent. In early March 2012, she became a host on the weekly lifestyle show 1st Look, which airs on NBC.
On August 7, 2013, E! News announced that Fedotowski will be one of the correspondents.
Fedotowsky became engaged to Roberto Martinez at the finale of The Bachelorette and began living together in San Diego, California. In November 2011, Fedotowsky and Martinez officially ended their engagement.
- The Bachelorette - Ali Fedotowsky's Full Bio
- Ali Fedotowsky decides to quit 'The Bachelor' and leave Jake Pavelka - Reality TV World
- 'Bachelorette' star Ali Fedotowsky gets engaged on finale of ABC show - New York Daily News
- Ali Fedotowsky joining Fox 5 San Diego
- The Bachelorette - When Does Ali Fedotowsky's New NBC Show, 1st Look, Premiere?
- "Judges." Miss Universe. http://www.missuniverse.com/missusa/members/judges
- ""E! News" Names Ali Fetodowsky and Jesse Giddings as Correspondents". The Futon Critic. August 7, 2013. Retrieved August 8, 2013.
- The Bachelorette - Ali Fedotowsky
- 'Bachelorette' couple Ali and Roberto break up - Entertainment - Celebrities - TODAY.com