From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Alian (disambiguation))
Not to be confused with Alien (disambiguation).
Alian may refer to:
Places in Iran
Alian or Aliyan or Alyan (Persian: عليان) may refer to:
- Alian, Semnan, a village in Semnan Province, Iran
- Alian, Tehran, a village in Tehran Province, Iran
- Alian, West Azerbaijan, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Alian-e Sofla, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Aliyan Rural District, in Gailan Province, Iran
- Alians, a Shia order
- Alian District, in Taiwan
- Alians (band), a Polish punk-rock, reggae and ska band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.