||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2014)|
|Born||Aliana Taylor Lohan
December 22, 1993
New York City, New York, U.S.
|Ethnicity||Italian and Irish|
|Occupation||Model, television personality, actress, singer, recording artist|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Relatives||Lindsay Lohan (sister);
Michael Lohan Jr. (brother);
Dakota "Cody" Lohan (brother)
Ashley Horn (half-sister)
Aliana Taylor "Ali" Lohan (born December 22, 1993) is an American fashion model, singer, and actress best known for being Lindsay Lohan and Michael Lohan Jr.'s younger sister.
Lohan was born on December 22, 1993 and was raised on Long Island where her family lived in Cold Spring Harbor before later moving to Merrick. She is the third of four children born to Donata "Dina" (née Sullivan) and Michael Lohan. Lohan is of Irish and Italian heritage, and she was raised in the Catholic religion.
Lohan began modeling at age 3, working through the Ford Model agency and appearing in print campaigns for magazines such as Teen Vogue and Vogue Bambini. In 2011, she signed a multi-year modeling contract with NEXT models, later appearing on the cover of FAULT Magazine. She recently signed with the modeling agency Wilhelmina.
Lohan's musical career began when she released a Christmas album, Lohan Holiday, in late 2006 under YMC Records (re-released in 2012 as Christmas with Ali Lohan). A single (All The Way Around) was released on July 9, 2008 (in connection with the reality television series Living Lohan), which reached #75 on Hot Digital Songs.
As an actress, Lohan has largely appeared in uncredited roles in her sister's films, with her 2008 role of Traci Walker in a film adaptation of the R.L. Stine horror/fantasy novel Mostly Ghostly: Who Let the Ghosts Out? being her only credited role to date.
|1998||The Parent Trap (uncredited)||Child at Airport|
|2000||Life-Size (uncredited)||Girl at Football Stands|
|2008||Mostly Ghostly: Who Let the Ghosts Out?||Traci Walker|
|2005||E! True Hollywood Story: Lindsay Lohan||Herself||Documentary about Lindsay Lohan|
|2008||Living Lohan||Herself||Reality television|
|2011||Keeping Up with the Kardashians||Herself||"Kim's Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event - Part 2" (Season 6, Episode 15)|
|Title||Year||Peak chart positions||Album|
|"Christmas Magic" / "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree"||2006||—||—||Lohan Holiday|
|"All the Way Around"||2008||—[A]||22||N/A|
|"—" denotes releases that did not chart or were not released in that territory.|
- A^ : "All the Way Around" did not enter the Billboard Hot 100 but peaked on the Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles chart at number 11.
- O'Driscoll, Sean (July 20, 2004). "The Craic; Sooooo Embarrassing!". Irish Voice. Retrieved August 10, 2011.
- "Aliana Lohan signs modelling contract". Belfast Telegraph. August 10, 2011. Retrieved 2011-08-10.
- "Aliana Lohan: skinny to a Fault?". Stuff.co.nz. Retrieved 12 December 2012.
- August 2008 Hot Digital Songs chart
- "Series focuses on life of Aliana Lohan". Houston Chronicle. Retrieved 12 December 2012.
- "Lohan Holiday". iTunes. 2013-04-04.
- "Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles: Aliana Lohan". alianalohan.org. August 17, 2011. Retrieved August 17, 2011.
- "Aliana Lohan on Slovenská". IFPI. (IFPI). Retrieved 2011-02-10.