Alias John Preston
|Alias John Preston|
|Produced by||Edward J. Danziger
Harry Lee Danziger
Sidney Stone (as Sid Stone)
|Written by||Paul Tabori|
Betta St. John
|Music by||Edwin Astley
|Cinematography||Jack E. Cox (as Jack Cox)|
|Edited by||Jack Baldwin
Danziger Productions (as Danziger Photoplays)
|Distributed by||British Lion Film Corporation (UK)|
Alias John Preston is a 1955 British horror film directed by David MacDonald and starring Betta St. John, Alexander Knox and Christopher Lee. Its plot follows a mysterious and wealthy man who moves to a small village where he outwardly appears to be a friendly figure but nurses a dangerous secret.
- Betta St. John - Sally Sandford
- Alexander Knox - Doctor Peter Walton
- Christopher Lee - John Preston
- Sandra Dorne - Maria
- Patrick Holt - Sylvia's Husband in Dream
- John Stuart - Doctor Underwood
- Bill Fraser - Joe Newton
- Peter Grant - Bob Newton
- Betty Ann Davies - Mrs Sandford
- John Longden - Richard Sandford
- "Alias John Preston (1955)". BFI.
- "Alias John Preston (1956)". rotten tomatoes. Retrieved 29 May 2012.
- "Alias John Preston". TVGuide.com.
- Michael P. Rogers. "Alias John Preston (1956) - David MacDonald - Synopsis, Characteristics, Moods, Themes and Related - AllMovie". AllMovie.
|This article about a 1950s horror film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|