Ali Baba (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Alibaba)
Ali Baba is a character in Arabic literature.
Ali Baba may also refer to:
- Ali Baba (ride), a type of gondola ride
- Ali Baba (film), a 2008 Tamil film by Neelan K. Sekar
- Ali Baba (crater), a crater on Saturn's moon Enceladus
- Alibaba Group, a Chinese e-commerce enterprise
- Nicolae Constantin Batzaria or Ali Baba (1874–1952), Aromanian writer
- Ali Baba (Malaysia), a business practice in Malaysia to take advantage of the affirmative action system
- Ali Baba and the 40 Thieves (video game), a maze arcade game released by Sega in 1982
- Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves (1944 film), a 1944 adventure film directed by Arthur Lubin
- Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves (1954 film), a 1954 film directed by Jacques Becker
- Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves (video game), a computer role-playing game for the Atari 8-bit and Apple II family computers
- Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves (1971 film) (アリババと40匹の盗賊 Aribaba to Yonjippiki no Touzoku ), a 1971 Japanese film, in the making of which Hayao Miyazaki played a major part
- Alibaba Saluja, a major character from the manga/anime Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic loosely based on the original character.
- Ali Baba The Ultimate Kebab, an Australian retail food franchise
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.