Ali Baba (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Alibaba)
Ali Baba is a character in Arabic literature.
Ali Baba may also refer to:
- Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves (1918 film), a 1918 American film directed by Chester M. Franklin and Sidney Franklin
- Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves (1944 film), a 1944 adventure film directed by Arthur Lubin
- Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves (1954 film), a 1954 French film directed by Jacques Becker
- Alibaba and 40 Thieves (1954 film), a 1954 Hindi film directed by Homi Wadia
- Alibaba and 40 Thieves (1966 film), a 1966 Hindi film directed by Homi Wadia
- Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves (1971 film) (アリババと40匹の盗賊 Aribaba to Yonjippiki no Touzoku?), a 1971 Japanese film, in the making of which Hayao Miyazaki played a major part
- Ali Baba (film), a 2008 Tamil film by Neelan K. Sekar
- Alibaba Akporobome, a Nigerian Comedian
- Ali Baba (ride), a type of gondola ride
- Ali Baba (crater), a crater on Saturn's moon Enceladus
- Alibaba Group, a Chinese e-commerce enterprise
- Nicolae Constantin Batzaria or Ali Baba (1874–1952), Aromanian writer
- Ali Baba (Malaysia), a business practice in Malaysia to take advantage of the affirmative action system
- Ali Baba and the 40 Thieves (video game), a maze arcade game released by Sega in 1982
- Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves (video game), a computer role-playing game for the Atari 8-bit and Apple II family computers
- Alibaba Saluja, a major character from the manga/anime Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic loosely based on the original character.
- Ali Baba The Ultimate Kebab, an Australian retail food franchise
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.