From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alican may refer to:
- Alican Güney (born 1989), Turkish basketball player
- Alican Karataş, Turkish curler
- Alican Kaynar (born 1988), Turkish yacht racer
- Ekrem Alican (1916-2000), Turkish politician,
- Alıcan (also, Alydzhan and Alyjan), a village in the Lachin Rayon of Azerbaijan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.