Alice + Olivia
Alice + Olivia is a contemporary women's clothing brand designed by founder Stacey Bendet.
Alice + Olivia has grown into a $50 million brand including a men's line and a children's line since its launch at Barneys in 2002. The collection is sold in over 800 stores around the globe such as Bloomingdale's, Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Scoop NYC, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Harrods.
- Trager, Cara S. "Making seamless shift to world of fashion; Web designer-turned-clothier aims to expand her trendy offerings". Crain's New York Business (August 13, 2007).
- Wellington, Elizabeth. "The skinny on designer Stacey Bendet". Philadelphia Inquirer (July 29, 2007).
- Tell, Caroline. "Payless teams with Alice + Olivia". Women's Wear Daily (June 4, 2007).
- Greenberg, Julie. "Bendet's retail gambit." Women's Wear Daily (May 24, 2007).
- Golodryga, Bianna, reporter. "Fashion and entrepreneur; Stacey Bendet expands line from pants". ABC News Now, Money Matters (March 20, 2007, 9:36 AM EST).
- Piazza, Jo. "She wears the pants: Alice & Olivia's Stacey Bendet takes trousers to a new level". New York Daily News (November 9, 2006).
- "Alice + Olivia takes Manhattan". Women's Wear Daily (September 28, 2006).
- DeCarlo, Lauren. "Alice + Olivia spotlights pants." Women's Wear Daily (October 6, 2005).
- "Hot pants." Mail on Sunday (May 2, 2004).
- Armstrong, Lisa. "Hipsters are out, class is in". The Times (January 21, 2004).
- Mechling, Lauren. "Jean Queen, 25, Designs the 'It' Pants of the Season". New York Sun (October 25, 2002).
- Aktar, Alev. "New kids on the block". New York Daily News (February 14, 2002).
|This article about a fashion brand, house, corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|