1 November 1987 |
Jesi, Marche, Italy
|Occupation||Actress, dancer and television host|
At six year old, begins artistic skating with the "Acli skating" and reaching good results both in the single that in the couple: she was third at the Italian championships of couple and first in the single "Acli Italian artistic skating championships". At the age of nine years old she also begins modern dancing in her city at the gym "Line Club", with Carla Giacani and Romina Muzzi. Three years later she participates to a stage in Florence in the school of the "Tuscany Ballet" and the "Opus Ballet", during which she was noticed by Daniel Tinazzi, a famous international choreographer. The following year, subsequently to a scholarship assigned her from the same school under the direction of (Cristina Bozzolini), Alice moves in Florence where she attended the schools and studied dance. At the age of fifteen years old she stops the schools for a professional course of dance, but despite the appointments, she doesn't interrupt the studies and she succeeds in graduating. In the meantime she improves and she deepens her studies of dance with some famous international teachers, like Fabrizio Monteverde, Daniel Tinazzi, Eugenio Scigliano, Arianna Benedetti, Mauro Astolfi, Stefania Di Cosimo, Domenique Lesdema, Silvio Oddi, Steve La Chance and Mauro Bigonzetti. In 2002 she joined the youth company: "Junior Balletto di Toscana" as a professional dancer and, later, all'Aterballetto.
5 October 2008: Alice becomes a students of the "most spied" school of talents of Italy, Amici di Maria De Filippi. At the end of the television program, she was the only dancer in the show, and she was classified fourth in the eighth edition of Amici di Maria De Filippi. Her debut was in the musical Io Ballo, under the direction of Chicco Sfondrini and Patrick Rossi Gastaldi, with choreography by Garrison Rochelle, and the other "boys and girls" of the TV show Amici di Maria De Filippi. After that, she was one of the show Amici Tour, created in the most important Italian cities
She was noticed by the director Rossella Izzo for the new fiction of Channel 5: Ritmo della vita. In 2009 she starred in the film Balla con noi by the direction of Cinzia Bomoll. The film was released in cinema in 27 May 2011. On 5 June 2009, she becomes free testimonial for the Foundation "G. SALESI ONLUS", making her own image " available... with the goal to express the joy and the strength of the life.. " for the research and the improvement of the quality hospital accommodation for the children and their families, and for the social support for women and children in conditions of uneasiness.
In 2010 she began studying acting with Francesca Viscardi Leonetti. In June 2010 she made his debut on stage with Non ci posso fare niente based on the 1782 epistolary novel of C. de Laclos Les Liaisons dangereuses, curated by Francesca Viscardi Leonetti. In the same year, she worked in the fiction of Italian television – Channel 5 Anna e i 5 – la nuova serie by the direction of Franco Amurri. In October of the same year she began her new TV series on Channel 5 Non smettere di sognare by Roberto Burchielli. The series will be broadcast on TV since March 2011.
In 2012 joined the cast of the TV series Provaci ancora prof 4, in the role of Valentina Grassetti, with an international cast of actors and actress, also in 2012, she had a role of Salome in the television miniseries Maria di Nazaret and, after that in the cast of the drama Un passo dal cielo 2 with Terence Hill. In the same year she became the star of the sitcom Talent High School - Il sogno di Sofia, in which she plays the role of a dancer enrolled in an academy show.
In 2013, Alice is the protagonist of the second season of the sitcom produced by LuxVide for DeAgostini: Talent High School 2 - Il sogno di Sofia. In October of the same year, presents the Grand Gala of the sixth edition of the International Short Film Festival: "Corti and Cigarettes"
- Balla con noi, directed by Cinzia Bomoll (2011)
- Un fantastico via vai, directed by Leonardo Pieraccioni (2013)
- Amici di Maria De Filippi (2008–2009)
- Amici - La sfida dei talenti (2009)
- Il ritmo della vita, directed by Rossella Izzo – TV movie (2009)
- Non smettere di sognare – TV series, 8 episodes (2011)
- Anna e i cinque 2 – TV series, 6 episodes (2011)
- Provaci ancora prof 4 – TV series, 6 episodes (2012)
- Maria di Nazaret, directed by Giacomo Campiotti – Tv miniseries (2012)
- Un passo dal cielo 2 – TV series, 14 episodes (2012)
- Talent High School - Il sogno di Sofia – TV series, 48 episodes (2012–2013)
- Marche Show! - Il salotto di Alice – Presenter (2013)
- Don Matteo 9 – TV series, 2 episodes (2014)
- Io Ballo, directed by Patrick Rossi Gastaldi (2009)
- Non ci posso fare niente, directed by Francesca Viscardi Leonetti (2010)
- Tempi moderni, directed by Giulia Grandinetti (2013)
- Corti and Cigarettes 2013 International Short Film Festival Presenter with Monica Scattini and Dancer (2013)
- Il Gene dello sport with Gene Gnocchi (2014)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Alice Bellagamba.|