29 July 1987 |
|Height||5' 5" (1.67 m)|
|Hair colour||Dark brown|
|Eye colour||Blue / grey|
|Dress size||(US) 2 ; (EU) 32|
Alice Dellal (Brazil 29 July 1987) is a Brazilian model. She is associated with NEXT Model Management. Daughter of Brazilian model mother, Andrea, and father, Guy Dellal, Alice is an heiress to a property tycoon, grandfather 'Black' Jack Dellal. Her parents split up when she was seven and Alice went to live in Brazil with her mother, but they returned to Knightsbridge and five years ago her parents remarried. She was educated at Bedales School, Hampshire.
Her brother, Alex Dellal, runs East London gallery 20 Hoxton Square, her sister, Charlotte, designs shoes for her successful shoe line Charlotte Olympia, seen on the likes of Sienna Miller and Kate Moss and her younger brother, Max, is a university student.
Alice is also a drummer for a Gospel/Lyrical/Punk band, Thrush Metal, an all-girl band of four best friends who not only decided to start their own band, but also created their own record label, Sweet Dick Music. Thrush Metal was formed by Dellal with two other models, Emma Chitty (bassist) and Laura Fraser (vocalist), and Isabella Ramsey, niece of the Earl of Dalhousie (guitar).   
- "Dellal; Model Profile". Models.com. Retrieved 9 May 2012.
- "Alice Dellal: 'She has that Kate Moss factor'". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 9 May 2012.
- "Thursh Metal; The scenester punk kittens play Club Mofo this Saturday". Dontpaniconline.com. 11 October 2010. Retrieved 9 May 2012.
- Sarah Deeks (9 April 2010). "Dellal Rocks". Vogue.co.uk. Retrieved 9 May 2012.
- "Thursh Metal MySpace Profile". Myspace.com. Retrieved 9 May 2012.
|This article about a model in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|