From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Henry, died young before 1160
- Bouchard V de Montmorency, (d. 1189 in Jerusalem), who married in 1173 Laurette of Hainaut (d. 9 August 1181), daughter of Count Baldwin IV of Hainaut. They had a son Matthieu II de Montmorency, nicknamed the Great.
- Theobald de Montmorency, seigneur de Marly, he went on crusade in 1173. He died as a Cistercian monk sometime after 1189.
- Herve de Montmorency, abbot of Saint-Martin de Montmorency, then deacon of the Church and dean of Paris before his death in 1192.
- Matthieu de Montmorency (d. Constantinople 1204), he inherited the lordship from his brother Theobald.