Alisa Kwitney is an writer of comedic romance novels and graphic novels.
Kwitney grew up in New York City, on Manhattan's Upper West Side, the daughter of science fiction author Robert Sheckley.
Kwitney was an editor for Vertigo Comics. Her master's thesis, was published by Harper-Collins as her first novel, Till The Fat Lady Sings, in 1991.
Kwitney lives an old farmhouse two hours from Manhattan with her husband and two children.
- Till The Fat Lady Sings (1991) ISBN 0-06-019021-3
- The Dominant Blonde published by Avon Books in June, 2002 ISBN 0-06-008329-8
- Does She or Doesn't She? published by Avon Books in June, 2003 ISBN 0-06-051237-7
- On the Couch published (paperback) by HarperCollins, July 1, 2004 ISBN 0-06-053079-0
- Sex as a Second Language: A Novel published by Atria Books, April 25, 2006 978-0-74326890-5