From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There has been one Alison Baronetcy.
Alison of Possil House, Devon
- Created in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom 25 June 1852
- Sir Archibald Alison, 1st Baronet (1792–1867)
- Sir Archibald Alison, 2nd Baronet (1826–1907)
- Sir Archibald Alison, 3rd Baronet (1862–1921)
- Sir Archibald Alison, 4th Baronet (1888–1967)
- Sir Frederick Black Alison, 5th Baronet (1893–1970)
- Baronetcy extinct on his death
- This page incorporates information from Leigh Rayment's Baronetage Page([self-published source][better source needed]) which has further dates on it, not shown above.
|This biography of a baronet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|