From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aliya (Aliye) is a female given name mainly of Persian, Turkish and Arabic origin. It means high, exalted and may refer to:
- Aliya bint Ali, Arabian princess
- Aliya Deri, American speller
- Aliya LeeKong, American chef, television personality and author
- Aliya Mustafina, Russian artistic gymnast
- Aliya laila meadina, Canadian television producer
- Ali (name)
- Aliyah (disambiguation)
- Aliyah, the immigration of Jews to the Land of Israel
- Aliye, a Turkish given name for females
- Ceylonese tugboat Aliya, a tugboat of the Ceylonese Navy in service 1947-78
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.