From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alkan may refer to:
- Alkan Chaglar (born 1981), Turkish Cypriot journalist and columnist
- Ahmet Alkan, Turkish economist
- Alphonse Alkan (1809-1889), French printer, bibliographer, and author
- Ceren Alkan (born 1990), Turkish women's ice hockey player
- Charles-Valentin Alkan (1813–1888), French composer known for his virtuosity as a pianist
- Ender Alkan, Turkish footballer
- Erden Alkan, Turkish actor
- Erol Alkan, British DJ
- Hüseyin Alkan (born 1988), Turkish Paralympian goalball player
- Okan Alkan, Turkish football
- Siegfried Alkan (1858–1941), German composer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.