|— अळकुटी —|
|Nearest city||Parner, Shirur, Narayangaon, Sangamner, Junner, Nighoj.|
|Civic agency||Grampanchayat Alkuti|
area_magnitude= sq. km
|Time zone||IST (UTC+05:30)|
• 654 metres (2,146 ft)
|Dry and hot (Köppen)
• 40 °C (104 °F)
Alkuti is located at  It has an average elevation of 2,148 feet (655 m)..
- Alkuti (Marathi: अळकुटी ), अळकुटी is a Historical village in Ahmednagar District, Maharashtra, India. It is a village located on intersection of Shirur - Kalyan (State Highway 51). It has big market place among several near villages. It is one of the best places for education with primary, secondary, English medium School, and Junior as well as Senior College in Taluka. Shri Sainath Highschool and Junior College is the Best School and College in the Parner Tehsil. This is also identified as a PLACE OF CRICKET(Cricket chi Pandhari) in Parner Taluka. The population of Alkuti is 5,589 (2011). The village has historical as well as political importance in Tehsil.
- Saurabh Computers
- Parandwal's Classes.
Schools & Colleges
- Jilha Parishad Primary School,Alkuti
- Jilha Parishad Primary School,(Bahirobawadi)Alkuti
- Rayat Kshishan Sanstha's Shri SAINATH Highschool and Jr. college (Science,Arts and MCVC) Alkuti.
- SAI Education Socity's English Medium School Alkuti.
- Ashram Shala Alkuti
- Art,Commerce & Science Senior College,Alkuti
- Central Bank of India
- A D C C Bank
- Swami Samarth Bank,Nighoj-Alkuti
- Alkuti Gramin Patsanstha
- Senapati bapat Patsantha
- Parner Gramin Patsantha
- Kanhur Pathar Patsanstha
- Nighoj Gramin Patsanstha
How to reach
ALKUTI is located at almost 100 km from Pune.
- From PUNE get on the NASHIK road approximately 80 km take a right-turn at Alephata.
- Continue on the road and you will reach ALKUTI after approximately 25 km from NASHIK-PUNE/NH 50 & 10 km from NAGAR-KALYAN/NH 222 on Kalyan-Shirur SH51.