From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up all-American in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
All-American usually refers to an honorary sports team.
All-American may also refer to:
- All-American, a fictional character in the Marvel Comics universe
- All American, a musical by Mel Brooks
- All American, a 2012 album by Hoodie Allen
- All American Girl, a television series starring comedian Margaret Cho
- All-American Girl (song), a loosely autobiographical single by Carrie Underwood
- 82nd Airborne Division, nicknamed All-American, a division of the United States Army
- Bally's All American, a video poker game
- Blue Bird All American, a line of school buses built by Blue Bird Corporation
- Mixed-breed dog or All American, usually in the United States
- The Mill City All-Americans, later the Lowell All-Americans, a collegiate summer baseball team formerly in Lowell, Massachusetts, which is now the Old Orchard Beach Raging Tide
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.