From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up all-American in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
All-American usually refers to an honorary sports team.
All-American may also refer to:
- All-American, a fictional character in the Marvel Comics universe
- All American, a musical by Mel Brooks
- All American, a 2012 album by Hoodie Allen
- All American Girl, a television series starring comedian Margaret Cho
- All-American Girl (song), a loosely autobiographical single by Carrie Underwood
- 82nd Airborne Division, nicknamed All-American, a division of the United States Army
- Bally's All American, a video poker game
- Blue Bird All American, a line of school buses built by Blue Bird Corporation
- Mixed-breed dog or All American, usually in the United States
- The Mill City All-Americans, later the Lowell All-Americans, a collegiate summer baseball team formerly in Lowell, Massachusetts, which is now the Old Orchard Beach Raging Tide
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title All-American.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.