All-Ireland Intermediate Club Hurling Championship
This competition was won by London club Robert Emmetts in 2007. This was the first English club to play in Croke Park. In 2012 Mount Leinster Rangers became the first Club from Carlow to win an All Ireland title, and built on this success by winning the Leinster Senior title the following year - another first for Carlow.
Roll of honour
|2014||The Rower Inistioge||1-16||Kilkenny||Kilnadema-Leitrim||1-09||Galway|
|2012 ||Mount Leinster Rangers||1-13||Carlow||Middletown Na Fianna||1-11||Armagh|
|2010||St. Lachtains||3-17||Kilkenny||St. Galls||0-10||Antrim|
|1||Kilkenny||4||2006, 2010, 2013, 2014|
- A long G.A.A. season starts in the West this Wednesday evening
- "5 reasons why Mount Leinster Rangers are a great 2013 hurling story". TheScore.ie. Retrieved 1 December 2013.
- "All-Ireland Club IHC final: Rower win epic". Hogan Stand. 8 February 2014. Retrieved 11 February 2014.
- "All-Ireland club IHC final: Clara have too much for St Gabriels". Hogan Stand. 10 February 2013. Retrieved 27 February 2013.
- 14-man Mount Leinster make history
- "Club titles for Clonkill and Conaghy". Hogan Stand. 9 February 2008. Retrieved 5 September 2012.