All3Media Logo 2013.
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
|Key people||Farah Ramzan Golant
|Owners||Discovery Communications Liberty Global Permira|
|Divisions||Conker Media Kameleon|
|Subsidiaries||All3 Productions Apollo20 Banana Films Bentley Productions Cactus TV Company Pictures Domino Games IDTV John Stanley Productions Lime Pictures Lion Television Little Dot Studios Maverick Television MME Moviement Morocco Junction Entertainment North One Television Objective Productions One Potato Two Potato Optomen Sixty Films South One Television South Pacific Pictures Studio Lambert Sunday Films Sweet & Smart Productions Tower Productions Yosemite Television Zoo Productions]|
All3Media is the UK's largest independent television, film and digital production and distribution company. The All3Media group comprises 18 production and distribution companies from across the UK, Europe, New Zealand and USA.
All3Media began in 1993. The company was formed in 2003 after Chrysalis Group's television arm was acquired and rebranded North One.
It was named top UK independent producer in 2013 with a turnover of £473m.
- Farah Ramzan Golant, Chief Executive, joined in November 2012.
- Jane Turton, Chief Operating Officer
- Neil Bright, Chief Financial Officer
- Rob Brown, Group Finance Director
- Steven Brown, Director of Corporate and Business Development
- Debbie Newton, HR Director
- Damien Frost, IT Director
- All3 Productions
- Banana Films
- Bentley Productions Ltd
- Cactus TV
- Company Pictures
- Domino Games
- John Stanley Productions
- Lime Pictures
- Lion Television
- Little dot studios
- Maverick Television
- MME Moviement
- Morocco Junction Entertainment
- North One Television
- Objective Productions
- One Potato Two Potato
- Sixty Films
- South One Television
- South Pacific Pictures
- Studio Lambert
- Tower Productions
- Yosemite Television
- ZOO Productions
|The Monte Carlo Television Awards||Fresh Meat|
|Daytime Emmy Award||Cash Cab|
|Roma Fiction Fest Awards||The Village|
- "all3media History". Retrieved 8 May 2014.
- "Discovery Communications and Liberty Global to acquire All3Media". Discovery Communications. 8 May 2014. Retrieved 8 May 2014.
- "all3media Farah Ramzan Golant". Retrieved 8 May 2014.
|This article about a media company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|