|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
|Key people||Farah Ramzan Golant
|Owners||Discovery Communications Liberty Global|
All3Media is the UK's largest independent television, film and digital production and distribution company. The All3Media group comprises 18 production and distribution companies from across the UK, Europe, New Zealand and USA.
The company was formed in 2003 after Chrysalis Group's television arm was acquired and rebranded North One.
It was named top UK independent producer in 2013 with a turnover of £473m.
On 8 May 2014, it was announced that Discovery Communications and Liberty Global would acquire All3Media, in a 50:50 joint venture. The deal is subject to regulatory approval and is expected to close in the third quarter of 2014.
- Farah Ramzan Golant, Chief Executive, joined in November 2012.
- Jane Turton, Chief Operating Officer
- Neil Bright, Chief Financial Officer
- Rob Brown, Group Finance Director
- Steven Brown, Director of Corporate and Business Development
- Debbie Newton, HR Director
- Damien Frost, IT Director
- Bentley Productions Ltd
- Company Pictures
- John Stanley Productions
- Lime Pictures
- Lion Television
- Little dot studios
- Maverick Television
- MME Moviement
- North One Television
- Objective Productions
- One Potato Two Potato
- South Pacific Pictures
- Studio Lambert
- ZOO Productions
|The Monte Carlo Television Awards||Fresh Meat|
|Daytime Emmy Award||Cash Cab|
|Roma Fiction Fest Awards||The Village|
- "all3media History". Retrieved 8 May 2014.
- "Discovery Communications and Liberty Global to acquire All3Media". Discovery Communications. 8 May 2014. Retrieved 8 May 2014.
- "all3media Farah Ramzan Golant". Retrieved 8 May 2014.
|This article about a media company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|