All Alone (1924 song)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
|Recorded by||Frank Sinatra
Wayne King's Orchestra (vocal by Nancy Evans)
Carmen Cavallaro's Orchestra (vocal by Dick Haymes)
Other recordings include:
- Wayne King's Orchestra (vocal by Nancy Evans), recorded on March 4, 1946. The recording was released by RCA Victor Records as catalog number 20-1897.
- Carmen Cavallaro's Orchestra (vocal by Dick Haymes), recorded on December 28, 1947. The recording was released by Decca Records as catalog number 24423.
- Thelonious Monk recorded the tune for his 1957 album Thelonious Himself.
- Doris Day, recorded on June 6, 1967, not issued on a single, but included in her album, The Love Album.
- Sarah Vaughan, for her 1967 album Sassy Swings Again.
- Alice Faye sings the chorus ('wond'ring where you are, and how you are, and if you are all alone too") in the 1938 movie "Alexander's Ragtime Band."
|This pop standards-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|