All Cheerleaders Die
|All Cheerleaders Die|
|Directed by||Lucky McKee
|Produced by||Lucky McKee|
|Written by||Lucky McKee
|Music by||David DiIorio|
|Running time||80 minutes|
All Cheerleaders Die is a 2001 American low-budget horror film that was written and directed by Lucky McKee and Chris Sivertson. The film was released on January 27, 2001, and was later remade into a 2013 film by the same name. It stars Chris Heinrich, who would serve as director of photography in the remake.
A group of high school football players get into an argument with their cheerleader girlfriends over the difficulty of their respective sports. The cheerleaders insist that it's difficult to form a human pyramid while the players insist that their boot camp is more strenuous. As a result the players decide to set up a camping weekend with the idea of putting the girls through football training. This turns out to be a bad idea, as one of the cheerleaders ends up beating one of the footballers in a scrimmage game, who then ends up severely beating her. The girls try to escape, only to fall off a cliff and die. Panicked, the players assume that the girls are either dead or dying, and run off in the hopes that nobody will discover what has happened. Unbeknownst to them, one of the girls has survived and later returns at a high school reunion to seek revenge. She summons the zombified remains of her dead friends and one by one, picks off the football players.
- Julia Carpenter as Hanna Popkin
- Drama as Tracey Beezley
- Dirty Ernie as Bartender
- Jennifer Grant as Martha Apple
- Chris Heinrich as George Shank
- Jesse Hlubik as Terry Stankus
- Bonnie McKee as Marquita Fector
- Mike McKee as Coach Wolf
- Quincy McKee as Sammy Fector
- Shelli Merrill as Leena Maho
- Zach Passero as Vik Dario
- Matthew Shebesta as Manchester Manny Mankiewitz
- Marni Sparks as Simone Gavina
- Melinda Sparks as Tasha Kindle
- Eric Van Bebber as Ben Factor
- "[TIFF '13] First photos from McKee & Sivertson’s "ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE" | FANGORIA®". Fangoria.com. Retrieved 2013-11-22.
- Giardina, Carolyn. "Toronto Behind the Lens: 'All Cheerleaders Die' Lenser Says Directors Wanted Fresh Start". THR. Retrieved 25 April 2014.
- Clark, Bryan. "Lucky McKee and Chris Sivertson Declare that ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE". Twitch Film. Retrieved 25 April 2014.
- Briggs, Joe Bob. "Joe Bob Goes to the Drive-In". Joe Bob Briggs. Retrieved 25 April 2014.