All God's Children (2012 film)
|All God's Children|
|Directed by||Adrian Popovici|
|Written by||Adrian Popovici|
|Running time||90 minutes|
All God's Children (Romanian: Toti copiii domnului) is a 2012 Moldovan drama film directed by Adrian Popovici. The film was selected as the Moldovan entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 86th Academy Awards, but it was not nominated. It was the first time the country submitted a film in this category.
The film narrates the story of Irina and Peter, a couple which lost their young child in an accident. The couple moves to Moldova and adopts Pavalas, a child that reminds them of their late son. In order to adopt the child Irina and her friend travel to Italy where they get caught in a network of prostitution and crime that will test her resolve and love for the child.
- Jhoni Alici as Bartender
- Lilia Bejan as The Maid
- Ion Beregoi as Gicu
- Vas Blackwood as Mark
- Emergian Cazac as Pavalas
- Anatol Durbala as Feghea
- Arcel Ioseliani as Soldier #1
- Michael Ironside as Peter
- Alexei Machevnin as Soldier #2
- Rodica Oanta as Tatiana
- Leo Rudenco as Moustache Man
- Paolo Seganti as Bruno
- Mihaela Strambeanu as School Director
- Ina Surdu as Irina
- Alina Turcanu as Alina
- List of submissions to the 86th Academy Awards for Best Foreign Language Film
- List of Moldovan submissions for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film
- "Oscar’s Final Foreign-Language List Includes a Few Surprises". Variety. Retrieved 8 October 2013.
- "76 Countries In Competition For 2013 Foreign Language Film Oscar". The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. Retrieved 2013-10-07.
- "All God's Children". Cinemagia. Retrieved 28 August 2014.
|This article related to the Republic of Moldova is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2010s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|