|Studio album by Toni Gonzaga|
|Released||July 16, 2010|
|Length||CD, 42:39, VCD, 18:14|
|Label||Star Recording, Inc.|
|Producer||Malou N. Santos (executive)
Annabelle R. Borja (executive)
Jonathan Manalo (over-all producer)
|Toni Gonzaga chronology|
|Singles from All Me|
All Me is the fifth album (sixth over-all) of Filipino TV host, actress-singer Toni Gonzaga and her fourth on Star Records, released on July 16, 2010 in the Philippines in CD and VCD format and digital download. The carrier single released is "All Me" accompanied with music video directed by Paul Soriano. This is the first ever album magazine that include picture and article about herself. The album was targeted released in other Asian countries such as Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Korea, Japan, Taiwan and Hong Kong.
All Me contains 13 tracks of original OPM composition produced by Jonathan Manalo and 5 music videos whose directed by Paul Soriano. It is Toni's fifth album under Star Records and was released on July 16, 2010. Gonzaga also revealed that she gave her ideas in creating the album "Marami [akong contribution] kasi itong album na ito is a collaboration and teamwork talaga ng Star Records and me. I am thankful na hinihingan ako ng suggestions and opinions ng Star Records for the album.". She included her collaborated composition with Jonathan Manalo entitled, You Make Me Feel.
All Me was the lead single of the album. It was noticed that this song was the only dance beat tune in the entire album. The sound and beat of the track was compared to 2NE1's hit, Fire. But All Me's being distant in sound and genre to other tracks from the album, it came to over-all result of the best of the entire album.
I Love You So was released in 4th quarter of 2010 served as the third single replacing Only With You that supposed to be the third. But due to higher demand of the latter. It was decided to send it in radio and television prograams for earlier release. The song was used as the theme song of Chinese series, I Love You So (Autumn Concerto). This single received heavy rotation of airplay both in radios and television.
Both Only With You and Say You Love Me were released as the 4th and final singles from the album but failed to enter any charts in radios and television.
In November 2011 the album sells 7,500+ and awarded gold certified by Philippine Association of the Record Industry (PARI) during the ASAP 24k Awards. As of July 2012, the album sold 13,000 copies in the Philippines.
|1.||"Can't Help Myself"||Jimmy Antiporda||Jimmy Antiporda||3:24|
|2.||"Only With You - Radio Edit"||Rox B. Santos||Arnold Jallores||3:07|
|3.||"Love Me Interlude"||0:13|
|4.||"Say You Love Me"||Marlon Silva||Arnold Jallores||3:25|
|5.||"It Had To Be You"||Christian Martinez||Dominic Benedicto||3:51|
|6.||"Autumn Love Interlude"||1:02|
|7.||"I Love You So"||Jonathan Manalo||Arnold Jallores||3:53|
|8.||"No Greater Love"||Chris Eaton/Margaret Becker||Arnold Buena||4:09|
|9.||"You Make Me Feel"||Jonathan Manalo/Toni Gonzaga||Arnold Jallores||4:31|
|10.||"All Me"||Jonathan Manalo||Brian Chua/Arnold Buena||3:59|
|11.||"Say You Love Me (Remix) featuring JM"||Marlon Silva||Arnold Jallores||3:25|
|12.||"Come Back To Me - Duet with Hazami"||Hazami||Arnold Buena||4:26|
|13.||"Only With You - Full Edit"||Rox B. Santos||Arnold Jallores||3:10|
Disc 2 (VCD)
|1.||"All Me"||Anne Monson||03:59|
|2.||"Can't Help Myself"||Anne Monson||03:24|
|3.||"Only With You"||Anne Monson||03:07|
|4.||"I Love You So"||Anne Monson||03:53|
|5.||"Say You Love Me"||Anne Monson||03:25|
- track 7 - "I Love You So" was used as the theme song of the Chinese series, "I Love You So, Autumn's Concerto", starring Vaness Wu and Ady An, when shown in the Philippines.
Credits taken from Titik Pilipino
- Malou N. Santos – executive producer
- Annabelle R. Borja – executive producer
- Jonathan Manalo – all-over producer
- Rox B. Santos – associate album producer
- Roxy Liquigan – star adprom head
- Nixon Sy – star adprom head for audio
- Peewee Apostol – head, Star Songs, Inc.
- Beth Faustino – music copyright coordinator
- Patrick Kevin Cabreba IV – album design
- Doc Marlon Pecjo – photography
- Pam Quiones – stylist
- Krist Bansuelo – make-up
- Macy Dionisio – hair & make-up
Music video personnel
- Producer/Director – Paul Soriano
- Concepts and Creative team – Paul Soriano/Toni Gonzaga/Mark Victor/Fabienne Bucher
- Photography Director – Anne Manson
- Production Manager – Erick Malaya
- Production Designer – Sheen Seckts
- Editors – Mark Victor/Fabienne Bucher
- Make-up Artist – Krist Bensuela
- Hair Dresser – Macy Dionisio
- Stylist – Pam Quinones
|Philippines||PARI||Gold||PHL sales: 15,000|
- "Star Records: All Me". July 16, 2010.
- "iTunes: All Me by Toni Gonzaga". July 16, 2010.
- "Amazon.com: Toni Gonzaga: All Me album". July 16, 2010.
- Paul Soriano (July 2, 2010). "All Me video".
- Admin (December 5, 2011). "ASAP 24k gold award". Greensili Poppers.