All Pro Dad
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (June 2010)|
All Pro Dad the fatherhood program of Family First, a national non-profit organization based in Tampa, Florida. Launched in 1997 by Mark Merrill with the help of Tony Dungy, former head coach of the 2006 Super Bowl champion Indianapolis Colts, All Pro Dad is built on a football theme and features more than 50 NFL players, coaches and alumni who speak out on the importance of being a good father. 
The "Play of the Day" its daily email, is received by more than 40,000 subscribers.  There are currently 931 "All Pro Dad’s Day" chapters at public schools in 48 states in nine countries, where more than 40,000 fathers and their kids gather.  Held at NFL venues nationwide, the "Father & Kids Experience" is an event where fathers and children participate together in football activities. The "All Pro Dad Father & Kids Experience" has hosted more than 50,000 fathers and kids, in over 50 of these events since 2002 in 20 different NFL cites.  The "Father & Kids Experience" also made its debut in college football in 2009, with events hosted by the University of Georgia's Mark Richt, and Florida State University's Bobby Bowden. 
- "NFL Spokesmen". All Pro Dad. Archived from the original on 22 July 2010. Retrieved 2010-06-23.
- "All Pro Dad". Cabotfamilylife.org. Retrieved 2010-06-23.
- "Dungy Expanding All Pro Dad To College Ranks | Education & Training > Extra Curricular Activities from". AllBusiness.com. Retrieved 2010-06-23.
- "All Pro Dad's Day and iMom Morning". Vapta.org. Retrieved 2010-06-23.
- Hobson, Geoff. "All Pro Dad Experience June 19". Bengals.com. Archived from the original on 5 June 2010. Retrieved 2010-06-23.
- "Mark Richt To Host All Pro Dad Father And Kids Experience - Official Athletics Site of the University of Georgia Bulldogs". Georgiadogs.com. 2009-10-29. Retrieved 2010-06-23.[dead link]
- "Upcoming Events". All Pro Dad. Archived from the original on 22 July 2010. Retrieved 2010-06-23.