From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
All Saints' Day is a Christian holiday.
All Saints, All Saints Day or Feast of All Saints may also refer to:
Art and entertainment
- All Saints (group), a UK female R&B group
- All Saints (All Saints album)
- All Saints (David Bowie album)
- "All Saints" (David Bowie song)
- All Saints Records, a British record label
- "All St. Day", a song by ...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead from The Secret of Elena's Tomb
- All Saints (TV series), an Australian hospital drama
- The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day, a 2009 film
- The Feast of All Saints (novel), a 1979 novel by Anne Rice
- All Saints, Devon, a civil parish in Devon, England
- All Saints, Wolverhampton, an inner city area of Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England
- Allhallows, Kent, a village in Kent, England, named after its church
- All Saints DLR station, a railway station in East London, England
- All Saints, Antigua and Barbuda, a town on the island of Antigua
- All Saints Estate Winery, a winery in Victoria, Australia.
- Aureus University School of Medicine, formerly All Saints University of Medicine, Oranjestad
- All Saints Anglican School in Gold Coast, Queensland
- All Saints Catholic Secondary School, Whitby, Ontario
- All Saints Catholic High School (Ontario), Ottawa, Ontario
- All Saints Catholic Elementary School, Markham, Ontario
- United Kingdom
- All Saints Catholic School, Dagenham, England
- All Saints Catholic School, West Wickham, England
- All Saints Church of England School, Wyke Regis, Dorset, England
- United States
- All Saints GAC, a Gaelic Athletic Association football club
- AllSaints, high street retailer in the UK
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.