All Saints DLR station
Location of All Saints in Greater London
|Local authority||Tower Hamlets|
|Managed by||Docklands Light Railway|
|Number of platforms||2|
|DLR annual boardings and alightings|
|Original company||Docklands Light Railway|
|31 August 1987||Opened|
|Lists of stations|
|London Transport portalCoordinates:|
All Saints is a station on the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) in Poplar in east London, England. It is named after the nearby All Saints, Poplar, a church dating from 1821-3. The station entrance is on the East India Dock Road, opposite Chrisp Street Market.
On-train announcements for trains approaching the station describe it as "All Saints for Chrisp Street Market".
There was a previous station on the same site, called Poplar station, which was served by the North London Railway. The location of this station can be seen in the bottom-right hand corner of the Map of Poplar, 1885.
Serco announced that from 24 August 2009, the frequency on the Stratford to Lewisham branch would be reduced at peak times to one train every seven minutes, from the current five minute frequency. This is to accommodate a flyover that will increase frequencies by 30 seconds on the Bank to Lewisham line.
There is a crossover south of the station which allows trains from Stratford and Poplar to reverse here.
- "Step free Tube Guide" (PDF). Transport for London. Archived from the original on 26 January 2014.
- "Boarders and Alighters by station 2007 8 2008 9 (DLR)" (XLS). Docklands Light Railway annual passenger performance 2007-2008 and 2008-2009. Transport for London. 20 May 2010. Retrieved 27 September 2012.
- "DLR Station Data for 1st April 2010 - 31st April 2011" (PDF). Docklands Light Railway annual passenger performance 2010-2011. Transport for London. 28 March 2012. Retrieved 27 September 2012.
- A new flyunder comes into service on Monday 24 August, TFL: DLR News, 12 August 2009
- Butt, R. V. J. (1995). The Directory of Railway Stations: details every public and private passenger station, halt, platform and stopping place, past and present (1st ed.). Sparkford: Patrick Stephens Ltd. ISBN 1-8526-0508-1. OCLC 60251199.Listed as All Saints LRT station
- Jowett, Alan (2000). Jowett's Nationalised Railway Atlas (1st ed.). Penryn, Cornwall: Atlantic Transport Publishers. ISBN 0-9068-9999-0. OCLC 228266687.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to All Saints DLR station.|
- Docklands Light Railway website - All Saints station page
- Map of Poplar, 1885
- Photograph of the platform at All Saints
|Preceding station||DLR||Following station|
|Docklands Light Railway||
|This article about the Docklands Light Railway is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This London railway station–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|